Is Your Daughter Challenged With
Pitching IQ Leveling Off
Home Training Lacking Structure
Success Not Where It Should Be
Frequent Pitching Injuries
My #NextLevel Academy Will Help Your Daughter By:
Educating on "The Why" behind the Biomechanics of Pitching
Creating a Solid Foundation from the Ground Up
Increasing Velocity & Accuracy while focusing on injury prevention
Learning to Move her body and applying those Movements to her Pitching
Building Confidence through Mental Training & Post-Lesson Discussion/Quizzes
Increasing Pitching IQ through structured bullpens & learning what it takes to be a Successful Pitcher instead of just simply "Throwing Strikes"
Introducing DR3 Fastpitch Community
Exclusive for Academy Members Only
Elevate your pitching skills with:
- Interactive Mechanical Feedback Circle: Get personalized feedback on your practice videos with mini-video evaluations.
- Engaging Challenges: Test and refine your pitching and softball skills with daily, weekly, and monthly challenges.
- Live Seminars: Join Coach D for real-time insights and tips.
- Parent Portal/Q&A: Stay informed and involved in your daughter's pitching journey.
Take full advantage of this resource, whether you're in live sessions or not. Witness your daughter's growth, foster a supportive environment, and join our thriving online community today!
Example Community Posts from Our Members
Unlock Your Daughter's Pitching Potential with Our Comprehensive Academy:
Are you ready to help your daughter take her pitching skills to the next level? Our academy is your ticket to an array of resources designed to transform her into a pitching powerhouse. Here's a sneak peek of what awaits you
Academy Progression: Unlock Your Full Potential
Introduction to the Academy:
- New to the academy? Embark on a seamless onboarding experience!
Community & Mentorship Information:
- Post Videos for Mechanical Feedback
- Engage in Direct Chats with Coach D
- Join Live Meetups
Free Academy Check-Ins & Live Lesson Information:
- Attend Free Member Check-In Sessions
- Access Virtual/In-Person Calendars
- Learn about Essential Equipment
- Utilize Checklists, Pitching Charts, Weekly Planners, etc.
Phase 1: Fundamentals of Pitching - Pitching 101 (Beginner Level):
- Introduction to Fastpitch Pitching
- Discover the keys to precision in your pitching
Phase 2: Introduction to Internal Rotation/Whip - Pitching 102:
- #LevelUP Your Whip Mechanics before Diving Deep into Increasing...
- Explore Fast, Change, Drop, Curve, Rise, Peel Screw, Off-Speed spins
- Access Warmup/Cool Down Exercises, Med Ball Progressions, Arm Care Program, Grip Strategies
Phase 3 (Advanced) Guides:
- Guide 1: Steps to the Pitching Motion & Windups
- Guide 2: Powerline & Pitch Locations
- Guide 3: Accuracy = Landing/Delivery
- Guide 4: Sequencing/Separation
- Guide 5: Whip & Release
- Guide 6: Ground Force
Phase 3 (Advanced) Tiers: Fine-Tuning Your Technique:
- Tier 1: Introduction to Ground Force & Horizontal Launch
- Tier 2: Introduction to Whip & Separation/Sequencing
- Tier 3: Introduction to Rhythm, Timing, & Front Side Resistance
Pitching Drill Library:
- Start with the Phase 3 Tiers 1-3 Introduction Lessons before diving deep into the library.
- Review AFTER you do the Introduction Practice Plans over the Absolutes...
Advanced Lesson Plans: Mastering Every Aspect:
- Combination of the 6 Absolutes
- Quick Pregame Warmup
- Importance of Flexibility
- Separation, DKE, Ground Force
- Power Triangle Position
- Separation/Sequence/Landing & Delivery
- Launch & Resistance
- Separation & Whip
- Launch Off The Rubber
- Rhythm, Separation, Horizontal Force
- Attacking 2 Strike Situations
- Arm Care & DKE Reinforcement
- Parent/Partner Involvement
- Emphasis on Slant Board/Hip Extension
- Sequencing, Timing, Rhythm
- + many more!!!
Progress through each phase, tier, and lesson plan to unlock the secrets of powerful, precise pitching. Need guidance? Post in the community and Coach D will help navigate you on where to start! Elevate your game step by step with our comprehensive membership program! 🥎✨
Book Live Lessons with Coach D: As a member, you have the unique opportunity to schedule one-on-one or group sessions with Coach D, either in person or virtually. Find more information on how to book these sessions inside the membership. Please note that 1:1 and group sessions with Coach D are exclusive to our members.
Team Discounts Available: If you have a group of four or more pitchers interested in our membership, we offer attractive team discounts for the monthly membership. Contact us to learn more about this fantastic opportunity.
Benefit from the expertise of our coaching team, who have designed these plans to address key aspects of pitching excellence.
Easy to Use & Convenience at Your Fingertips
Access these plans from the comfort of your home, fitting them seamlessly into your schedule.
As you progress through each week's lesson plan, you'll build a strong foundation and steadily advance your skills.
Empower Your Daughter's Pitching Journey
Is your daughter passionate about pitching but struggling to see the improvements she desires? Whether she's just starting her pitching journey or seeking to enhance her skills, our #NextLevel Pitching Academy is the key to her success.
Guaranteed Improvement: When your daughter engages with our structured lesson plans & programs, improvement is not just a possibility; it's a guarantee. We stand by our commitment to her progress.
Risk-Free Membership: Our membership operates on a month-to-month basis, and we want you to feel completely satisfied. If, for any reason, you're not delighted within the first 7 days of purchase, we'll provide a full refund of your first month's payment—no questions asked.
Invest in your daughter's pitching success with confidence. Join our Online Pitching Membership today and witness her growth and achievements in the world of pitching.Enroll Now
Key Benefits Of The #NextLevel Pitching Academy
- Understanding Proper Techniques: She will develop a Strong Foundation allowing her to efficiently work the Lesson Plans and increase her chances of Success.
- Building Confidence: She will understand how her body is supposed to Move to provide her with the Confidence to make instant adjustments even in the most stressful situations.
- Preparing for Competitive Play: Does she want to "just throw strikes" or does she want to Compete? Each Lesson Plan includes mental training, bullpen activities, and post-lesson discussions that teach her how to Attack batters and Own her position as a Pitcher & Leader on the field!
This program is easy to use and has great drills and videos. The set up helps with discipline because of the set lesson each week. The focus on fundamentals is great. I love how you can do each lesson as many times as you want before moving on to the next without falling behind. The progress I have made makes this membership worth it!
As a father new to the pitching world, I was a bit intimidated at first. However, this online membership has been an absolute game-changer for my daughter! The lesson plans are so well-structured and easy to follow, and Coach D is an excellent instructor. Her background in special education is a huge asset as she is able to explain concepts in a way that is easy for my daughter and me :) to understand.
We have tried other online memberships in the past, but none of them come close to the level of instruction provided by Coach D. My daughter struggles with a learning disability, so I appreciate the extra effort Coach D puts into making sure all students feel supported and included. I highly recommend this program!
We absolutely love Coach D! We started her online membership & virtual lessons two weeks ago and we are already seeing improvements in her foundational skills! My daughter connects well with her instructions and loves her personality! Thank you Coach D for providing your knowledge and expertise in such an accessible way!
We LOVE coach D! Danielle is so positive and humble. She really connects with my daughter. I love the way she approaches things and gives such great advice. The biggest part of the program i as a mom love is the mental health aspect! Having your mind right helps make the player so successful! The weekly modules she has in the online membership are so easy to follow and she is so great about responding if you have a question or just want to share the triumphs from that day's practice or the progress from tournament to tournament! I love the versatility of Zoom lessons, being able to have this type of dedication from a coach on the east coast while we live on the west coast is HUGE! The only sad thing for us is that we don’t live closer! We love ya D!
I was really struggling to up my pitching game before Coach D! I was a good pitcher but I had plateaued and I wasn’t going to perform well when I continue my career at the next level. Coach D doesn’t just care about your success, she cares about her students. Yesterday I had a lesson and we really just talked to get caught up and we did a little pitching and it was honestly just what I needed to feel a bit better about my game. GO TO COACH D!!! She’s the best.
My Daughter has a pitching instructor. Is this #NextLevel Academy right for her?
Is there a Community for DR3 Fastpitch Parents & Pitchers to connect with eachother?
What "Absolutes" to pitching are you referring to? What kind of lesson plan topics are these?
What level of experience does my Daughter need to benefit from this Academy?
If we do not have a pitching instructor will the Online Academy work for my Daughter?
Is there a contract or commitment required?
What if we have questions or need more information on the #NextLevel Pitching Academy?
My Pitching Journey
This is a picture of me when I started 8u coach pitch playing the "pitcher" position. I loved being in the middle of all the action. My actual Pitching Career started when I was 9.
The turning point in my career (when I decided I really wanted to play in college) was the summer between 7th & 8th grade when I #LEVELEDUP playing with girls who were highly recruited at a young age. Physically, I didn't compare, but mentally & emotionally I did whatever it took to compete with those girls.
The biggest advice I can give to a brand-new pitcher is to understand it takes time to phase out of the "beginner phase". Give yourself the grace to physically, mentally, and emotionally understand your role on the mound and on the field as a teammate. You will fail, but if I let every failure hold me back, my pitching career would have ended in a month.
Unlock Your Free 3-Day Trial!
Experience our premium #NextLevel Pitching Academy, free of charge for the first three days, and discover the incredible benefits we offer including our exclusive Member Community. Your Discounted Annual or Monthly Billing starts after your Trial Period.
Don't miss this limited-time opportunity to join us risk-free and elevate your daughter's pitching skills.